Views: 0 Author: Site Editor Publish Time: 2022-06-06 Origin: Site
1. MBUS: The transmission rate is low (9.6kbp/s), the hardware is relatively simple, and it is mainly suitable for maintenance and unlocking software.
2. FBUS: high transmission rate (115.2kbp/s), mainly used for wireless Internet access, ringtones, pictures, games and other transmissions.
3. DKU-5: high-speed data transmission function (230kbp/s), the data cable has a complex structure and high manufacturing cost, but only supports corresponding powerful supporting software and wireless high-speed Internet access.
4. FLASH: In addition to the FBUS function, it can also be used for maintenance and upgrades.
5. USB straight-through cable: The mobile phone needs to have a built-in MODEM function, a built-in U disk function, and a video camera function. This kind of data cable uploads and downloads files very fast.
Buy Headphones Online From Ganzhou Xiongding Electronics Co.,Ltd.